2020 AP Government Worksheets and Nearpods
Designed specifically for the AP curriculum, these digital worksheets cover every topic that students need to know. They are sold with an annual license based on the number of student users. Email with your school email account to get a free teacher trial.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. What exactly do I get?
Worksheets designed to help students practice every topic in AP Government and Politics and digital nearpod lessons covering each topic in the course.
2. Do these resources give students access to the Ultimate Review Packet (URP)?
No. The URP is a completely different product and is sold separately. Learn more about bulk discounts for the URP.
3. How do these annual licenses work?
Each license gives you the permission to give the worksheets to a specific number of students for one school year.
4. I have 3 classes with 30 students each. Can I buy one class-set of 30?
No. You need a license for the total number of students that will use these worksheets
5. When do these licenses expire?
All licenses expire July 1, 2021. If you want to use the worksheets the next school year you need to purchase another license.
6. How do I pay?
I will send you a link so you can pay online or your school can submit a purchase order via email.
7. Can I get access to the worksheets while my school is processing my order?
Yes. I will give you access once your school agrees to pay.
8. How do I receive the worksheets?
The worksheets are 100% digital. Once you place an official order you will receive an email with instructions and the download link.
9. Can I preview the worksheets or the Ultimate Review Packet?
Of course. Send me an email to get a free trial. You must email through your school account and share a link to your staff website so I can verify that you are a teacher.