Standard Econ Worksheets
Worksheet Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Do the worksheets come with the Teacher Resources or Ultimate Review Packet?
No. The worksheets, Teacher Resources, and Ultimate Review Packet are different products and are sold separately.
2. How do these annual licenses work?
Purchasing the worksheets grants you permission to use the worksheets with up to a specific number of students for one school year.
3. When do these licenses expire?
All licenses expire July 1, 2021. If you want to use the worksheets the next school year you need to purchase another license.
4. I have 3 classes with 30 students each. Can I buy one class-set of 30?
No. You need a license for the total number of students that will use these worksheets.
5. My district has 200 economics students, can I split the order with teacher from other schools?
No. The license is for one school and cannot be split between several schools, but you can split the order with teachers at the same school.
6. Will my students get direct access to the worksheets?
No. Only the teacher will have access to the worksheets.
7. How do I give my students the worksheets?
You can give the worksheets to your students via email, on a secure website, or your LMS. Do not post worksheets on unsecured websites. Never post answer keys or give them to students.
8. If I get the Nearpods, do I need to purchase a Nearpod account?
No. You can use a free trial free trial from nearpod.com however storage is limited.
9. How do I pay?
Fill out the order form to request a payment link. You or your school can pay online or submit a purchase order and send a check.
10. Can I get access to the worksheets while my school is processing my order?
Yes. I will give you access once your school agrees to pay.
11. How do I receive the worksheets?
The worksheets are 100% digital. Once you place an order you will receive an email with instructions and the download links. Since orders are filled manually to prevent students from purchasing the worksheets, it will take up to 2 business days to receive access to the worksheets.
12. Can I preview the worksheets?
Of course. Send me an email to get a free trial. You must email through your school account and share a link to your staff website so I can verify that you are a teacher.